Ncardia is an established, globally-operating stem cell drug discovery & development company. At Ncardia we believe that stem technology will help to get better medicines to patients faster. The goal of the company is to be the supportive and trusted partner for scientists operating in the hiPSC drug discovery and development space, in particular for cardiovascular and neurological safety and efficacy studies.
Ncardia develops, produces, and commercializes highly-predictive human cardiovascular and neurological cellular assay systems for safety and efficacy testing. In addition, Ncardia develops and provides its customers with a broad portfolio of cardiovascular services from disease modeling to drug efficacy screening.
Ncardia has an R&D department in Leiden (Netherlands), a sales department in Cologne (Germany) and manufacturing facilities in Gosselies (Belgium) and Cologne (Germany). We are an enthusiastic, skilled, and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution.
For more information, please visit our website www.ncardia.com.
The QC supervisor will support the laboratory activities related to the quality control and supervise QC operator(s) with safety and ISO9001:2015 requirements and under supervision of the Manufacturing Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Creation and implementation of documents and ensure proper practice by team members
- Perform state-of-the-art cell culture techniques in the field of human stem cell maintenance and differentiation to cardiomyocytes/neurons
- Perform QC tests (MEA assay, flow cytometry, endotoxin, mycoplasma, karyotyping)
- Support routine laboratory activities such as preparation of solutions/media, equipment maintenance and monitoring, equipment cleaning processes and environmental monitoring
- Draft and prepare documents (e.g batch record, work instructions, SOP)
- Review documents (e.g batch record, work instructions, SOP)
- Supervise QC operator(s)
- Identify training needs
- Collect and record data accurately following standard operation procedures in compliance with ISO9001:2015 requirements
- Pro-active mindset, propose solutions and participate in investigations whenever needed
- Complete investigation report and propose CAPA for non-conformity
- Bachelor/Master Degree in (applied) biological science or related domains
- Practical experience in cell culture technique (such as, maintenance of cell lines, primary cell culture, cells isolation, cryopreservation, cell counting, media preparation, aseptic technique)
- Experience in QC tests (bioassays)
- Experience with flow cytometry is a plus
- Experience with stem cells is a plus
- Knowledge of ISO9001 quality norm is an asset
- Well-organized, precise, and reliable
- Rigorous and quality-oriented
- Possess understanding of good documentation practices
- Highly motivated, pro-active and autonomous
- Flexibility to work weekend hours
- Good communication skills and team-player
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Team Management
Please send a motivation letter outlining your suitability for this position and a resume to email@example.com