Ncardia will exhibit and present at the 2018 Safety Pharmacology Society (SPS) annual meeting in Washington, DC, USA
Meet Ncardia at SPS 2018! Take the opportunity to learn about our new solutions at the booth or over a discussion at one of our scientific posters.
- Exhibitor-Hosted Session - Monday October 1, 7:00 - 8:00 am, Room A
"Optogenetics and hiPSC-derived Cells - Leap into the Future of Drug Screening"
Attend our breakfast session to gain insights into how the cardiomyocyte and multi-well microelectrode array (MEA) assay offers an ideal approach to evaluate proarrhythmic indicators in vitro, and how the addition of optogenetics provides unparalleled control of the assay. Learn how the combination of Axion BioSystems’ leading MEA technology and Ncardia’s new light-gated ion channel transfection technology provides an attractive assay for investigation of frequency-dependent responses of hiPSC-derived cardiomyocytes.
- We are delighted that Ksenia Blinova, PhD, Senior Technical Laboratory Manager at FDA, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, will attend and give her talk entitled: “Multisite study of stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes assays for proarrhythmic risk assessment”.
- Ncardia Booth #402, Sunday September 30 to Wednesday October 03, Exhibit Hall, Washington Marriott Wardman Park
Come to visit us at booth #402 to meet our team and to let us know how we can support you.
We're looking forward to chatting with you at the poster sessions.
- #0174 - Simultaneous Measurement of Contraction, Voltage and Calcium in hiPSC-CMs for the Detection of Inotropic Effects under Blinded Conditions
- #0074 - High Throughput (in vitro) Phenotypic and Seizure Profiling Using Matured Neuro-Astrocyte Co-Cultures
- #0172 - Live-Cell Biosensors Reveal Novel Insight into Neurotoxic and Cardiotoxic Compound Mediated Cellular Stress Response
- #0173 - High Throughput Screening in CalciumTransient Assay to Assess Cardiotoxicity Effect of Compounds Using hiPSC-derived Cardiomyocytes
- #0035 - Channel Rhodopsin-2 Transfected hIPSC-CMs Allows for LED Excitation/Pacing on Two MEA Platforms
Website: Safety Pharmacology Society Annual Meeting 2018
SPS European Regional Meeting
Ncardia will also attend and present posters at the SPS European Regional Meeting - "Safety Pharmacology Meets Toxicology" on September 6.
The event will be held at the UCB BioPharma site in Braine-l’Alleud, Belgium on September 6, 2018, immediately after Eurotox that will take place in Brussels. Celine Hechard (Director, Strategic Alliances & Partnering) and Alexandre Fouassier (Sales & Business Development Manager, S. Europe) will be in attendance and are looking forward to meeting you!