Ncardia Workshop 2017
We are proud to invite you to our first Ncardia Application Workshop, taking place at our Cologne headquarter, November 29 - December 1st, 2017.
This three day workshop includes speaker sessions during the morning followed by wet-lab live demonstrations in the afternoon. The speakers, coming from both Pharma partners and key academia labs, will highlight the use of Ncardia's human iPSC-derived products within their field of profession. Afternoon demonstrations will show the performance of our cells in applications such as MEA, force measurement, impedance analysis, and calcium transient measurement.
On Wednesday, November 29, we will invite you to a workshop dinner in Cologne's historical old town.
Register now. Seats are limited.
The whole Ncardia team is looking forward to welcome you in Cologne!
- Prof. Michael Schneider - Imperial College London
- Mohamed Kreir, PhD - Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Said El Haou, PhD - Metrion Biosciences
- Christine L. Mummery - Leiden University
- Multi Electrode Array
- Cardiac contractile force measurement
- HTS calcium / voltage sensitive dyes
- and more....
The workshop will take place at the BioCampus in Cologne from November 29 - December 01, 2017
Participant registration Presenter registration