Ncardia is an established and growing, globally operating stem cell drug discovery & development company. At Ncardia we know that stem technology will help to get better medicines to patients faster. The goal of the company is to be the partner of choice for scientists operating in the hiPSC drug discovery and development space, in particular for cardiovascular and neurological safety and efficacy studies.
Ncardia develops, produces and commercializes highly predictive human cardiovascular and neurological cellular assay systems for safety and efficacy testing. In addition, Ncardia develops and provides its customers with a broad portfolio of cardiovascular services from disease modeling to drug efficacy screening.
Ncardia has a sales department in Cologne (Germany) and in the USA and a R&D department in Leiden (the Netherlands). Ncardia also has manufacturing facilities in Gosselies (Belgium) and Cologne (Germany).
We are an enthusiastic, skilled and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution. Within our Sales department in Cologne (Germany) there is a position immediately available for a scientific sales person with an established sales region in Europe.
As a Sales Representative you will be part of our commercial team with a primary responsibility to manage the existing relationships of Ncardia as well as to generate revenue in the territory by identifying potential customers, introducing them to our products and services and working with them by providing support and customer service so as to ensure that they purchase products/services and become recurring customers. You are responsible for ensuring that the target revenue for the territory is achieved and will work in close collaboration with Ncardia sales, marketing, business development and product management representatives.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers within the territory and attend conferences, trade shows and seminars as required.
- Locate new potential customers, follow up on new leads and referrals generated by colleagues or through marketing activities and set up appointments with key decision makers.
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge so as to be able to sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients on solutions that best meet their research needs.
- You are a highly independent, motivated, skilled, organized, pro-active and an excellent team worker.
- You are a strong communicator with relevant scientific sales experience and a will to develop leads and close sales.
- You have good writing and oral communication skills, including excellent negotiation skills in English
- Advanced degree in a relevant scientific discipline (molecular, cellular or developmental biology preferred) preferably with knowlege in drug development or discovery experience.
- 3 years experience in consultative scientific sales
- Solid experience with CRM and ERP solutions preferably Saleforce.com
- Experience with the “Challenger Sale - Approach” is a plus
- Preferably a native English speaker; German is a bonus.
Job Location: Preferably Cologne Germany or alternatively home office if all other requirements are met
Position Type: Full-Time
We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic and growing biotech company with room for personal growth and development. Competitive salary depending on your education and experience.
For questions or more information about this vacancy, please contact Felix von Haniel (VP Sales and BD) or Roman Bucerius (Director Sales and BD) via the email address below.
Send your motivation letter with curriculum vitae by October 15th, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org