Ncardia is a privately held stem cell solution provider for drug discovery and cell therapy companies. We operate worldwide with facilities and offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, and the USA. Our goal is to be the supportive and trusted partner for scientists operating in the hiPSC drug discovery and cell therapy space.
Ncardia develops, produces and commercializes iPSC derived manufacturing processes and highly predictive human cardiovascular and neurological cellular assay systems for safety and efficacy testing. In addition, Ncardia develops and provides its customers with a broad portfolio of cardiovascular services from disease modeling to drug efficacy screening. We are an enthusiastic, skilled and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution.
For more information, please visit our website www.ncardia.com.
The Director Supply Chain and Facilities is responsible for global operational support functions for the location Gosselies and the location Leiden. The Director develops operational plans and leads execution of Facility Management, Equipment management, Purchase Management, Stock Management, Order processing and Shipment. The Director Supply Chain and Facilities must be a proven leader and "hands-on" operator who thrives on getting things done. The ideal candidate is experienced in supply chain management and in managing teams to deliver results in four key operational areas: People, Quality, Service, and Cost. The position requires an individual who is an excellent communicator, with the ability to manage an international team and to work in a flat organizational structure as a peer/coach to other employees. The Director Supply Chain and Facilities reports to the COO and is part of the Operational Team.
- An B.Sc./M.Sc degree in biology, life sciences, (bio)chemical engineering or equivalent work experience in the biotech, pharmaceutical or cell therapy industry • Minimum of 7 years in commercial life sciences management roles • Leadership and team building skills • Ability to interact effectively with colleagues across departments.
- Excellent business judgement and strategic thinking with strong pragmatic problem solving skills
- Analytical data driven mindset
- Negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- Solid track record of building strong business relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Quality management systems such as ISO9001
- Willing to travel and flexibility with working hours
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French is an asset
Position Location; Gosselies, Belgium or Leiden, The Netherlands.
On-site presence in Gosselies will be at least 60% the working time.
Please send a motivation letter and + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org