Ncardia is a privately held stem cell solution provider for drug discovery and cell therapy companies. We operate worldwide with facilities and offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, and the USA. Our goal is to be the supportive and trusted partner for scientists operating in the hiPSC drug discovery and cell therapy space.
Ncardia develops, produces and commercializes iPSC derived manufacturing processes and highly predictive human cardiovascular and neurological cellular assay systems for safety and efficacy testing. In addition, Ncardia develops and provides its customers with a broad portfolio of cardiovascular services from disease modeling to drug efficacy screening. We are an enthusiastic, skilled and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution.
For more information, please visit our website www.ncardia.com.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the department, ensuring that all the required equipment and materials are available in a timely manner and in sufficient quantity to avoid production delays. The scope of this position also includes to be back-up for the shipment activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and execute daily warehousing operations including ordering, receiving, storage of materials
- Ensure stock status is up to date
- Ensure that the purchase orders are placed on time and in the good quantities to avoid stock shortage
- In charge of equipment management, including ordering, repair, periodical maintenance and any other compliance to the ISO9001 obligations; • Work according to procedures and report non-compliant events to the management in a timely manner
- Ensure effective liaison/communication with all departments, maintaining good relations
- Take a proactive, supportive role in working with other departments
- Back-up of the preparation and follow up of shipments including interactions with couriers and preparation of shipping documentation.
- Relevant experience (at least 3 years) in a logistics department
- Experience in storing and dispatching of goods
- Experience with sensitive materials and/or strict temperature conditions (cold chain)
- Experience in managing technical and laboratory equipment;
- Experience in biotech/pharma (or other life sciences)
- Knowledge of ISO9001 Quality norm and Good Documentation practices
- Experience on shipments
- Safety training
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and verbal
- “Hands-on” mentality, solution and results oriented
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Well-organized, precise and reliable
- Strong team spirit and flexibility
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Full Time contract
The opportunity to work in a human-sized company in an international environment.
An attractive package in line with the experience and background of the candidate.
Please send a motivation letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org