Ncardia is an established, globally operating stem cell drug discovery & development company. At Ncardia we believe that stem technology will help to get better medicines to patients faster. The goal of the company is to be the supportive and trusted partner for scientists operating in the hiPSC drug discovery and development space, in particular for cardiovascular and neurological safety and efficacy studies.
Ncardia develops, produces and commercializes highly predictive human cardiovascular and neurological cellular assay systems for safety and efficacy testing. In addition, Ncardia develops and provides its customers with a broad portfolio of cardiovascular services from disease modeling to drug efficacy screening.
Ncardia has an R&D and services operations in Leiden (The Netherlands), a commercial team operating from Germany and the USA and manufacturing facilities in Gosselies (Belgium). We are an enthusiastic, skilled and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution.
As part of significant growth of the manufacturing operations in Gosselies Ncardia is recruiting multiple cell culture technicians.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the warehouse, such as shipping and receiving of goods. S/he will ensure the timely flow of all materials throughout the site, as well as ensuring that all required materials are available for production in a timely manner and in sufficient quantity to avoid production delays.
The scope of this position also includes preparation of shipment documentation, planning of shipments with the couriers, packaging and labeling activities and other service activities as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the preparation and follow up of shipments including interactions with couriers and preparation of shipping documentation
- Manage and execute daily warehousing operations including receiving, storage of materials per procedure, shipping of finished goods (Picking/packing/shipping of materials);
- Ensure stock status is up to date
- Follow all procedures as authorized by training and report any non-compliant events to the management in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective liaison/communication with all departments, maintaining good relations at all times
- Takes a proactive, supportive role in working with the other departments
- Ensure routine support to laboratory technicians (e.g. documentation, solution preparation)
- Relevant experience in a logistics department
- Experience in biotech/pharma (or other life sciences) is an asset
- Knowledge of ISO9001 Quality norm and Good Documentation practices is an asset
- Experience in storing and dispatching of goods
- “Hands-on” mentality, solution and results oriented
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Well-organized, precise and reliable
- Strong team spirit and flexibility
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal
A full-time contract.
The opportunity to work in a mid-sized company in an international environment.
An attractive package in line with the experience and background of the candidates.
Please send a motivation letter and a resume to email@example.com