Ncardia is a privately held stem cell solution provider for drug
discovery screening and cell therapy development. We operate worldwide
with facilities and offices in Belgium and the Netherlands. Our goal is
to be the supportive and trusted partner to Biotech & Pharma
companies in the human induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (hiPSC) drug
discovery and cell therapy space.
Ncardia develops, produces and commercializes hiPSC based solutions.
Our offerings extend from concept development to pre-clinical studies,
including custom manufacturing of a range of cell types, as well as
discovery services such as disease modelling, screening, and safety
assays. Manufacturing process development expertise supports the
development of cell therapy products.
We are an enthusiastic, skilled and committed international team in
which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution.
For more information, please visit our website www.ncardia.com.
The manufacturing operations technician will be involved in all
aspects of the manufacturing of Ncardia’s human cardiac and neuronal
cell products, under supervision of the Manufacturing Manager.
Activities include advanced stem cell culture, state of the art
differentiation processes, media manufacturing, down-stream processing
and being responsible of cell maintenance during week-ends and public
Tasks and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Perform state of the art cell culture techniques in the field of human stem cell maintenance
- Perform batch production and cryopreservation of differentiated cells (cardiomyocytes / neurons)
- Perform media production
- Support routine lab activities such as solution stock keeping and equipment maintenance
- Collect and record data accurately following standard operation procedures in compliance with ISO9001:2015 requirements
- Pro-active mindset, propose solutions and participate in investigations whenever needed
- Bachelor or Master Degree in (applied) biological science or related domains
- Demonstrated practical experience in cell culture techniques is a requirement (such as, maintenance of cell lines, cell differentiation, cryopreservation, cell counting, media preparation, aseptic techniques)
- Experience with stem cells
- Knowledge of ISO9001 or any other quality norm
- Experience with flow cytometry is a plus
Well-organized, precise and reliable
- Understanding of good documentation practices
- Highly motivated, proactive, accurate, creative, and committed team worker
- Ready to work during week-ends
- Good communication skills and team-player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and verbal
- Affinity with ISO9001 and/or GLP quality systems
Full time or Part time (80%)
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic biotech company with
room for personal growth and development. Depending on your education
and experience, we provide an appropriate salary.
For questions or further information about this vacancy, please contact Naàlia Marinho (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Send your motivation letter with curriculum vitae by September 30 to: email@example.com