Ncardia is a privately held stem cell solution provider for drug discovery screening and cell therapy development. We operate worldwide with facilities and offices in Belgium and the Netherlands. Our goal is to be the supportive and trusted partner to Biotech & Pharma companies in the human induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (hiPSC) drug discovery and cell therapy space.
Ncardia develops, produces and commercializes hiPSC based solutions. Our offerings extend from concept development to pre-clinical studies, including custom manufacturing of a range of cell types, as well as discovery services such as disease modelling, screening, and safety assays. Manufacturing process development expertise supports the development of cell therapy products.
We are an enthusiastic, skilled and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution.
For more information, please visit our website www.ncardia.com.
We need a Marketing Specialist to support Ncardia’s senior management in the development and execution of the marketing plan to raise awareness and drive sales for Ncardia’s products & services.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for maintaining brand awareness by using all communication channels available, including print, digital and events.
- Promote all Ncardia’s Services and Products to increase Leads, business opportunities and overall commercial success of the company.
- Stay informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
This position will report to the Chief Business Officer, and will be office based in Ncardia facilities at either Leiden, The Netherlands -or- Gosselies, Belgium.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and drive all marketing activities for Ncardia.
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with the marketing plan.
- Identify target audiences and creatively devise and lead across all communication channels, promotional campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Facilitate production of valuable and engaging content for Ncardia’s website and blogs that attracts and converts our target audiences.
- Increase Ncardia’s use of digital marketing and presence on social media.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications & website metrics.
- Work closely with design agencies and assist with new service and product launches.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of conference planning, attendance, sponsorship and reporting.
- Establish and maintain Ncardia’s customer satisfaction survey process.
You are a motivated self-starter, can plan and progress projects and will not hesitate to ask for help from colleagues in business and operations. The ability to set and meet timelines is essential.
For the right candidate, this role has excellent potential for personal and professional growth. It is envisaged that the role could develop to become Head of Marketing with increased responsibility. Ncardia has aggressive growth plans and as the company grows, so will the marketing function.
- Graduate – marketing, life sciences, biology, molecular biology, pharmacology, medical sciences
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Excellent co-ordination skills, organised
- Self-starter, motivated, ‘get it done’ attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken and written communicator
- Fluent in English, preferably also one other language
Leiden, The Netherlands or Gosselies, Belgium
Please send a motivation letter with resume to email@example.com