Date: November 7 - 9 (Wednesday to Friday), 2018
Location: BioCampus Cologne, Nattermannallee 1 (Main Building), Cologne, Germany
We cordially invite you to the 2nd annual Ncardia Applications Workshop 2018 in Cologne, Germany.
The Workshop will include:
- Presentations from KOLs from Pharma and Academics
- Live demonstrations of assays using leading instrumentations in the field
- Networking opportunities with other users of stem cell-derived disease models for cardiovascular drug discovery
- Latest information on assays and services for cardiovascular safety assessment
We are delighted that the following speakers will present:
- Nina Glaser (Lab Head Early Safety Electrophysiology) – Merck KGaA
- "Human Cardiomyocytes in Preclinical Drug Development at Merck"
- Vitalina Gryshkova, PhD (Sr Scientist Investigative Toxicology) – UCB BioPharma
- "Rethinking translational predictivity using hiPSC-derived models: a retrospective analysis for cardiac liabilities"
- Damiano Lombardi, PhD (Research Scientist) – Inria
- "Modelling and learning of MEA signals for safety pharmacology"
- Veronique Ballet, PhD (Head of Cardiac Electrophysiology Lab) – Sanofi
- Maaike Bras (Assay Developer) – Pivot Park Screening Centre
- "Compound toxicity profiling using cardiomyocytes; assay automation at PPSC"
- Prof. Steffen Hering – University of Vienna
- Anne Zwartsen (Principle Investigator) – IRAS, Utrecht University
- Stefan Braam, PhD (CEO) – Ncardia
- Optogenetic Pacing (Xpress.4U™ LightPace™ – Ncardia)
- HTS calcium / voltage sensitive dyes (FDSSµCell – Hamamatsu)
- Impedance (xCELLigence® – ACEA Biosciences / CardioExcyte 96 – Nanion Technologies)
- Micro Electrode Array (MEA) / LEAP Assay™ (Maestro – Axion BioSystems)
We invite you now to register by completing the form below: