Date: November 7 - 9 (Wednesday to Friday), 2018
Location: BioCampus Cologne, Nattermannallee 1 (Main Building), Cologne, Germany
We cordially invite you to the 2nd annual Ncardia Applications Workshop 2018 in Cologne, Germany.
The Workshop will include:
- Presentations from KOLs from Pharma and Academics
- Live demonstrations of assays using leading instrumentations in the field
- Networking opportunities with other users of stem cell-derived disease models for cardiovascular drug discovery
- Latest information on assays and services for cardiovascular safety assessment
We are delighted to announce that Nina Glaser, Lab Head Early Safety Electrophysiology at Merck KGaA, will present her talk on:
- "Human Cardiomyocytes in Preclinical Drug Development at Merck".
The preliminary agenda and further speakers will be announced very soon. We invite you now to register by completing the form below: